Our Data Protection policy indicates that we are dedicated to and responsible for processing the information of our, customers, stakeholders, employees, and other interested parties with absolute caution and confidentiality. This policy describes how we collect, store, handle and secure our data fairly, transparently, and with confidentiality. This policy ensures that Taktika Studio follows good practices to protect the data gathered from its customers, employees, and stakeholders. The rules outlined in this document apply regardless of whether the data is stored electronically, on paper, or on any other storage device.
As a key part of our operations, we gather and process any information or data that makes an individual identifiable such as full name, physical address, email address, photographs, etc. This information is collected only with the full cooperation and knowledge of interested parties. Once this information is available to us, the following rules apply to our company.
Our data will:
Be precise and consistently updated; Is collected legitimately and with a clearly stated purpose; Be processed by the company in line with its legal and ethical binds; Have protection measure that protects it from any unauthorized or illegal access occurring by internal or external parties.
Our data will NOT: Be communicated informally; Exceed the specified amount of time stored; Therefore, personal data of employees, customers, and affiliates who no longer use Taktika Studio services will be archived for 3 years and deleted afterward; Be transferred to organizations, states or countries that do not acquire proper data protection policies; Be spread to any party unless approved by the data’s owner (except for the legitimate requests demanded from law enforcement authorities).
Everyone who works for or with Taktika Studio is responsible for ensuring that data collection, storage, handling, and protection is done appropriately.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +383 (0)38 606 012
In addition, the following functions within Taktika Studio hold the key areas of responsibility:
Information Security Manager and Data Protection Officer (DPO) is responsible for:
– Informing and advising Taktika Studio in regards to the data protection and privacy for the natural persons;
– Monitoring Data Protection and privacy compliance of Taktika Studio with the data protection requirements applicable in the EU;
– Providing advice with regard to data protection impact assessments;
– Cooperating and liaising with the supervisory authority;
– Be a point of contact for data subjects at: [email protected];
– Providing oversight and continuous enhancement of cyber security and in risk management awareness programs and improvements;
– Leading the design and operation of related compliance monitoring and improvement activities to ensure compliance with both internal security policies and applicable laws and regulations;
– Developing and managing controls to ensure compliance with the wide variety and ever-changing requirements resulting from standards and regulations.
IT Systems Manager:
– Strictly complying with all Taktika Studio policies related to non-disclosure, non-competition, and confidentiality of information;
– Constantly staying up to date on various web technologies and tools;
– Performing networking systems hardware and software upgrades, and installing security patches as needed;
– Checking and monitoring the general health of networks and networking devices;
– Performing daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems, and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled tasks;
– The implementation, configuration, and maintenance of computer networks, software, and digital security.
– Ensuring that access to personal data of users registered on the Taktika Studio Website is restricted only to authorized personnel;
– Ensuring that access to the personal data of users registered on the Taktika Studio website will not be shared with or provided to unauthorized personnel.
These rules describe how and where data are safely stored. When data is stored on paper, it is kept in a secure place accessed only by authorized personnel.
When data is stored electronically, it must be protected from unauthorized access, accidental deletion, and malicious internal or external threats.
To exercise data protection, Taktika Studio takes reasonable steps and is committed to:
All individuals and organizations who are the subject of personal and other data held by Taktika Studio are entitled to:
If an individual contacts the company requesting this information, this is called a subject access request. Requests from individuals should be made by email and addressed to the data protection officer at [email protected]
The data controller can supply a standard request form, although individuals do not have to use this. Our clients can contact us directly requesting this information through the subject access request. Such requests can be made via email addressed to our team at [email protected] We will always verify the identity of anyone making a subject access request before handing over any information. Confirmation will be asked from the data subject using the email data subject used to register an account at Taktika Studio. We will aim to provide the relevant data within 14 days.
Our clients can contact us requesting data modification and/or correction by sending an email to [email protected] or through the digital form available here. Taktika Studio will verify the identity of anyone making a data subject access request before modifying or correcting any information.
Our clients can contact us requesting data erasure via email at [email protected] In addition, the data subject will be provided with all necessary information before proceeding with erasure. Before proceeding with the erasure, the data subject will read the statement of our data protection officer, explaining the outcome of the data being deleted. Erasure of data can be requested at any time.
Our website is not appealing to children, nor are they directed to children younger than 16. Taktika Studio does not knowingly collect personally identifiable data from persons under the age of 16 and strives to comply with the provisions of The European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR). If you are a parent of a child under 16, and you believe that your child has provided us with information about him or herself, please contact us at [email protected]
In certain circumstances, when required, Taktika Studio can disclose data to law enforcement agencies without the consent of the data subject. However, the data controller will ensure the request is legitimate, seeking assistance from the board and from the company’s legal advisers where necessary.